TP-LINK TL-SG3428MP 24 + Port @384W, 4 x SFP Slots Port gigabit Switch
Flexible Full Gigabit 28-Port PoE Configuration: TP-Link TL-SG3428MP 24× PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps.
RJ45 ports provide up to 30W per port and a total PoE budget of 384W, together w/ 4 x Gigabit SFP slots for high-speed connections.
Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada Software Defined Networking platform integrates network devices, including switches, access points & gateways with multiple control options offered.
Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller.
The standalone mode also applies. tp-link managed switch
Cloud Access: Remote cloud access and Omada app bring centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
SDN Compatibility: Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways.
Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details are found on the TP-Link website.
Enhance Network Security: Advanced security features include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defense.
Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication, and more.
TP-Link TL-SG3428MP switch Features:
- 384 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24× gigabit PoE+ ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
TP-LINK TL-SG3428MP Specification
- Layer Supported: 2
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- TAA Compliant: No
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats.
An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them.
In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID.
Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Tp-link tl-sg3428mp manual Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more.
With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply.
Abundant L2 and L2+ Features
A complete lineup of L2 features is supported including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control.
Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to only the appropriate subscribers, cutting out unnecessary traffic.
While IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routing traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
QinQ, L2PT, PPPoE ID Insertion, and IGMP authentication features are provided and developed with service providers in mind.
802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, and Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery.
IPv6 Neighbour Discover guarantees your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.
TP-Link TL-SG3428MP , 24 Port Gigabit L2+ Managed PoE Switch price in UAE
Cost To Cost provides the best price for TP-link SG3428MP 24 port Managed PoE Switch in Dubai, UAE
Snehalee Nakashe (verified owner) –
Quality product, The standalone mode also applies. Go for this product.